Friday, March 4, 2011

Acrostic Forgiveness Poem

My contribution to the campaign card of the month

In
stamp café every month the action: Map of the month.
Since the action involves a secret ballot, I show the card now even after the action.
The subject was supposed to be a vintage glass image. In the first experiment, I placed the embossed motif in the freezer and it curled up and afterwards I had all the cracks across the face, which did not look really good. I then embossed the subject and left it that way and give up Vintage.
did not this time I also sandblasted crochet ;-) but at least the subject.





materials:
Stamp: Inkadinkado Paperbag Studios and
Stamp Pads: Vesafine Vintage Sepia, Versa Magic
paper: Je t'adore by Making Memories
Beads: Jittenmeier
laser dance element:
flowers: wild orchid crafts
stanza: Spellbinders
Band: Ross
Others: Tim Wood distresser




0 comments:

Post a Comment