Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kates Playground Hardcorer



There are so many photos and stories, which I brought from my trip to Paraguay. Unfortunately, one or the other projects is on hold. Can now witch times, even if many believe it ...

Nevertheless, I'll do my best, because most readers share my country home, wait and look forward to these reports.

So far I have reported many positive and wonderful experiences. But there is also much poverty and misery. This is also part of everyday life easily and is also accepted as self-evident.

In the country, especially if one does leave, the world is beautiful and life is full of harmony. But many people there are forced to move to the city, to beg in the hope of, simple road construction, or just in the garbage to find something to live (survive).

they are called "campesinos sin tierra," which means "landless peasants". Einstein grew up in the countryside in a large family, the next generation has a chance to feed her family. They often occupy land from other farmers and cattle breeders.

on the plazas of the towns or on the edge of town, they beat their tents to overnight (if you could actually call the tents) and suddenly there are like mushrooms. Many make a living by fighting on the side of the road clean with a windscreen or the high earners are the owner of an abdominal loading or shine shoes. Other browse through the garbage and always find something useful. Often, crime, prostitution and drugs is the single most promising target! How often I have heard the admonition: "Do not go out there." "Make no photos. "Do you not respond." "Watch out that you steal." "The take you to" ... and a thousand other advice. But these people are no better and no worse than we are. But they have determined a worse fate! As we moan and complain that a public holiday by the garbage collection is delayed by one day, so do these people certainly, but unfortunately other reason. I write about it because also my Paraguay is one. For information. It's not Indian, which I plan to support. dance at various weddings I can not now.

Much love!


0 comments:

Post a Comment