Sunday, December 12, 2010

1998 C230 Sunroof Reprogram

♥ ♥ and the winner is ♥ ♥

Snow flakes. By Emily Dickinson
Snow flakes. I counted till they

danced Sun
Their slippers leaped the town,
And then I took down a pencil
To note the rebels.
And then they grew So Jolly
I did resign the prig, And
Ten of my once stately toes Are marshalled
for a jig!
Here you can see our official drawing!
You find them everywhere, where our little mouse is.
Separately, there are both rare. A heart and a soul, with our velvet paws often moves out of the claws. was

it worse than it is today with the snow, did
Sandra bake. It has the dough completely done and the cookies. Dear mouse, I am so proud of you.


And now the most important:

And the winner is .... DINING LINE

Congratulations.
Please send me your address so I can send you the cut.

LG
Heike
and tomorrow is a surprise


0 comments:

Post a Comment