Thursday, December 23, 2010

Authentinc Aztec Clothing

Thanks!

Hello dear ones, on the occasion

for all the love and kind wishes of my birthday, I want to thank you very much! I had a wonderful day with cards, flowers and gifts. Many calls, emails, e-cards and also comments on my Blog.

with my loved ones from far away to talk on Skype. Virtual birthday cake with candles on the I-Net. Happy Birthday serenade from my grandchildren over the phone.

Again, many thanks to you all!

in the next couple days, I answer all e-mails one by one. I promise!

I had little time for the Internet in recent weeks. Also has the advantage that I had to buy a Christmas gift. I can proudly say that I myself have all made!

********************

Today (23.12.) We are going to pick up a Christmas tree. Very, very late for this country. Many put their tree at the beginning of the month. The first tree farm had already sold out. The next time we were lucky. There were four of the fence ... unfortunately they looked like a half plucked chicken!

But there were still some to cut themselves, it said. Armed with the pruning saw I'm going ... oh God ... so through the deep snow to Dapper is not easy, especially if it is always only a young tree every hundred yards left. Of course, it is the Greatest of All comes even somewhat in question. We will make this year even satisfied with a smaller tree. I do not mean there were no pine trees in Canada ... but they will saw off so legally and pay!

********

I was hoping for some nice photos, but unfortunately it was a dull day. But without a little picture it can not do that. On our way we passed this stream and I caught it very quickly with the camera. I wish you all a wonderful, safe and warm Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment