Friday, December 24, 2010

How Long Does It Take A Slip And Fall To Settle





I have a list of folk I know all written in a book
And every year at Christmas time I go and take a look
And that is when I realize that these names are a part Not of the book
they're written in, but of my very heart.

Every year when Christmas comes I realize anew The biggest gift life
can give is knowing folk like you
May the Spirit of Christmas that forever endures Leave its rich blessings
in the hearts of you and yours.
I wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Unfortunately, it did not work out more before Christmas from time and time reasons Piroschka. There are now dressed photos from Andrea!
Thank you for this! Also to all other sample seamstresses who helped
date despite stress.
Right after the holidays is the cut but online.
LG
Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment