Sunday, February 27, 2011

Astra Injector Peoblems

clothes people ...

... fur makes squirrel!

The cute little "so cute little animals", they are still cute when they are "ugly" are?

For a few days ago I watched this being disadvantaged. He is constantly hounded by his peers, but charming fellow and attacked. enemy # 1 with fur

enemy with fur # 2
With patience and a long time "on the toilet window quite stand still," I have the shy guy get in front of the lens.
Reminds me somehow of us humans. I mean the persecutors, not the victim. The little one definitely do not think, "Oh God, what am I only a poor little piggy Squirrel" sits in a corner and gives up. He continues to fight, looking for a strategy in order to obtain the feed pan. Attack is not a long time. His defense is nothing but flee. Does he know that he is "Ugly" is? I think not. Administration to decide between beautiful and ugly to be able, but only a privilege (or instill) the human species! Finally, we are the intelligent beings on earth!

a great rest of Sunday and all best wishes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment