Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hyundai Hy 100a Driver

The little big pleasures in life!

September 2009, I was in Germany. When I was with my sister and my Schwiegerbuder in Berlin, we spent together have a wonderful time. But I've already recounted.

was the only unpleasant, that the time to take leave once again, much too quickly drew near.

Then said Jule (my sister) to me, You have given us so many of your stuff, I would also love to give you something I know not what.

nothing I had expected, which was nice, yes, to once again be together and chat and giggle properly.

But then she came with twisted and Papa's old wedding ring. "You might want to have? I've got from the mother. But only if you want him. "

Huhu ... and if I want it!

A simple 18k gold ring with engraving, was nothing special but for me it was something very special!

He was too big, but every now and then, if I so felt like I was carrying him on the index finger. Now provides guidance to the ring me on my recent trip to Paraguay.

arrived in Sao Paulo I had time, and how it is so, then I washed my hands and shook the excess moisture in the area around ... the ring flew off! I followed and quickly back on his index finger. This time, however aufn rights, which is actually thicker.

When I went in with my cousin EncarnaciĆ³n some shopping, I noticed a sudden the ring. I asked Carmen if she knows a trustworthy jeweler. She said yes my question and two blocks, we were already there.

I showed my twisted treasure and explained the importance of the ring for me. My question;. "You can turn the ring just to let the engraving as it is and maybe get a black stone somehow turn But before we discuss long around, I tell you the same, let me do it only if I get a decent price get. "

Well ... half an hour later, back and forth about the puzzle as I said again, which is too expensive, what do you want for this work, including stone, because you have? He said, 120,000.00 Gs! I could not believe it ... quickly turned on my computer head ... those are about C $ 25.00 = € 19,00 ... ... I could my happiness still do not believe it! But then I said, "I have still a problem;! I'm leaving tomorrow" "Oh," he said, "that is difficult." Let him there and call me tomorrow. Until then I shall know whether my goldsmith hinbekommt it.

If I tell you that I have dreamed that night of my ring, you must believe me!

The next day, Carmen called in to him, I stood by and pushed with all my strength my thumb ... she hung up and said he is ready, you can pick him!

Manno, Manno, man ... I was happy! When I saw him, I found it beautiful as in a dream, I found him more beautiful than expected, I have a beautiful memory of my late father!

Thank you, dear Julie, that you have given me the ring, it's the best present! Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment