Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2010 Silverado Ss Sale

Pretty and Scary

What I flew in Paraguay so everything before the lens, crawled and hopped ... as even amazed the frogs!
saw only the second time I look, I disturbed a couple copulate here when ... well, I wondered already, why not the same like the loaded hoppers hopped! (He was already colored, I have not painted it!)
beetles have, I can not live all the pictures I saw.
inspired and supported my copy of this dazzling fantasy to dress for success for Stephen and Anna's wedding in April ... ;-)
A spider nibbled a cicada ... that's when I sat with a knife and fork from a hippo!
Butterflies Everywhere!
The beasts of red wasps have given me their very early Childhood more impressed when the said "teaser" from our mother!
constantly have to be behind the destruction, which build their nests everywhere. If someone comes too close, it will be discovered quickly and can be engraved as you say "boo!"
could at this sight one might think, blanched almonds, cake up in Paraguay in the trees!
Also, a wasp places.
Architecturally see it is a work of rare beauty ... as long as you stay at a distance!
Another species of the flying spray poison! Here I even dared to pull slowly on the branch to photo snapping them.
The slightly smaller yellow.
This nest I have seen by a friend who only a few days before was only just this. When a wasp allergy is really no joking! They must always carry an antidote with him, but she had been too long without realizing that it fell from the shelf was. Your lucky that she was of her sons to the hospital immediately.
The guy does not look just like that, he is even bigger! We admired a flowering tree with a friend ... blötzlich shook the branches. This lane monster must have seen us, they waved the half body back and forth ... I'm sure I saw my reflection in her eyes! And on the ground were many. I should have put a note next to it, for you believe me eh net when I say that they had brought good 20cm on the bar!
is something out of dolls and a butterfly?
Tender Something else for a change ... Libellchen as a "Lady in Red"!
once a glowing blue ... Well something like that!
But scheeeen isse ... gel?
This is my (yuck) favorite! In the evening we sat on the porch on a cold beer in Elke, clicks over old times and smack this hand-sized tree frog stuck to the windscreen.
He grinned at us and looked specifically and thirsty on my beer glass ... Elke's nimble but handle with the bag was faster! Hasta la vista, baby!
Oh, I'm glad to be in possession of a camera, I can still enjoy the long holiday and a bit to share with you!
All the best!

collective responses to comments of the last entries.

clean time, I do not respond to all comments on possible. But sometimes it is simply unavoidable. To exclude readers priorities, I will not mention any names.

sore from riding? Ouch at the bottom? ... " Nee! And I was surprised! The only thing was a scar on the knee. Have the camera rumgefummelt and not noticed that my horse came close to a tree and calculated only its own width.

A "Servas" to Vienna and yes, the cattle will always know where to go. Because they make it so every day. It is to drive at the beginning of every zone more difficult. As is just whistled, screamed and waved after gallops with his whip. Heading must be careful because every now and then one in the bush and grazing remains comfortable.

riding in Canada? Oh yes! I very much hope to be able to ride here sometimes.

better straightener than horse ... Haha ... you must not be old, to report from his youth in the last millennium!

way; Do you know such as "running pony canter" is to Swabian? "Gaile sau!


0 comments:

Post a Comment