Saturday, February 26, 2011

Neon Green Pin Stripe Tie

spring? ! ? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Is it still not here so right. The temperatures are still in the minus range.

But for photography, it was just unreasonable.
The Beautiful Spring
by George Cooper

"I was here first," said The snowdrop, "look!"
"Not before me!" sang the silver brook.



"Why," cried the grass, "I've been here a week!"
"So have I, dear," sighed a violet meek.
"Well," piped a bluebird, "don't leave me out!

I saw the snow that lay round about."

"Yes," chirped a snowbird, "that may be true;
But I've seen it all the bleak winter through."
"I came betimes," sang the southwind, "I!"

"After me, love!" spake the deep blue sky.
  
"Who is it cares?" chimed the crickets gay:
"Now you are here, let us hope you'll stay."

Whispered the sun, "Lo! the winter's past:
What does it matter who's first or last?
Sky, brooks, and flowers, and birdies that sing,
All help to make up the beautiful spring."
 
G R E T A

Dieser Section is, according to a friend zusammengewuselt.
She could not decide, somehow it felt like
- an Empire-like shell
- a medallion of a belt
- rear and front part of the same design (in this case I have, however, refused to rounding)
- no zipper maximum of a button
- no bulky "Heike" dress but sporting cheeky
- a Venice-like rock, but exhibited less
- Tunnel trains from Piroschka (which we could have saved us)
- but not so much like a skirt, (


Since I do not own empire-cut, was crafted. So a top-edged but this was still the slightest challenge. Miley served as a basis. Since I do not want the bird, had a material part of Germany was sent to the embroidery. As a big hurdle turned out to the middle part. Do you know how difficult the fitting of this medallion-like-piece was? It is not installed, which would have made things a lot easier probably. Then appealed to the Venice-skirt and he was not reworked in "round sides. The craft of pie slices cost me weeks and the last nerve; (((((((((((((((. At the end of the dress was too long, so cut back the lateral folds inserts. on this prototype are still too short and a number had actually need to be longer, they would also drop nice, (for I have finished off any of the tracks, both laterally and in length, thus they lost their width). The Endtyp (middle section) but will also not be divided in the middle, but consist of a part. You do not know how many times I was about to throw that part in the corner. And the next superGAU: To Greta is a wrap jacket, that we have forgotten to go back home and I did not want to, otherwise Sandra freaked out.
LG
Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment