Sunday, February 13, 2011

Build Your Own Wwe Wrestler Online

Post

Last week I even got 2 x Post. Actually, I get almost never post ... I do not mean the electronic, but how it was before, with all the trimmings. Including the wait "Oh, oh, Mr. Postman ...". An envelope with small colorful little picture in the upper right corner, labeled perhaps in a far away country. With real paper and real what is written inside, possibly with handwriting ... is but wow! But if the contents are not only from a letter exists, but a beautiful card with kind words and a small Geschenkchen here is just like that, then this is for me, WOW!

Post on Thursday was of Irmi (This from the Neckar and the beach) in the mailbox. Just like that, without cause. I was touched not only that I was shaken right! "The Art of Pilgrimage" is the booklet that they sent me. So beautiful! Thank you dear Irmi! I look forward to the pilgrims that has catapulted even higher up! Also thanks for the lovely card!

Friday was again a "Looking forward, looking forward packs" in the mailbox! As the sender was from Elma (Elborgi's Stamp World). I could not believe it! The lovingly crafted Elma me a wonderful birthday calendar. Given for the best self-made card. Elma Oh, you have no idea how much joy you have given me so! Thank you! And again I find it to just "WOW!" A!
love you both, you've made me so much joy, I thank you with all my heart!

All the best!


0 comments:

Post a Comment