Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Many Electric Cars Sold 2010

I have only "woman"

A look at the card and we should know how old we are. Mistake, we look in the mirror!

I mean, of course, we women ... or rather, I "woman". Although I really did not have the specular type. Once did I not, because I did not think it necessary, now I do it not (as often) because it might be necessary ... no, I mean, suddenly you get older. And when I say suddenly, I mean SUDDENLY!

stretch myself I need not that bad to my (suddenly hurrying) 60 Birthday to look forward. Ok, ok ... I'm just turned 58, but correctly seen I will welcome next year already my lap! At least until the end of December chase, but I can not him anyway!

But why should I complain about the dreaded "aging" ... you get paid so much and suddenly you have so much of what we dare to dream as a young goose before. I think again, especially we women. We get wrinkles, cellulite, love handles (or roles), age spots, gorgeous white hair, not to mention the amounts of excess hormones completely!

So much new is coming to us or to us on it, since it is only fair; to miss out on what, and the waist!

We make totally new acquaintances, especially with the force of gravity! Just the other day, and I often slipped into the picture (photo standard), I noticed, (especially after then a critical look in the mirror) that I am the happy waving as better in the future refrain! I come before me, yes, like so a flying squirrel!

Oh, then there are also the new-found acquaintance with one's own body parts. Over time they developed as so-called benign alarm systems. Man (sorry) woman wakes up in the morning and already is the "Hooray, I'm still alarm" go! It's nice when it pinches, pushes and clamps ...

The children have long been out of the house, the grandchildren have their own parents they serve, we can financially last longer think of us "oldies". Dentures are not well known under the Christmas tree ...

glasses, walking aids, perhaps it may even be a hearing aid? Hooray, we verbrasseln the money and leave out the pig!

The inevitable (and more often occurring) Screening at the doctor and his questions are always foreign-language, "they can hold water if they sneeze? "Hello ...? "No, Dr. I put my water glass is always before starting." Or ... "Have you noticed knot in her breast?" "No, Dr. I look at the knot in a handkerchief or write a note."

Seriously, I had my 50th Already behind me when I was explaining what does the word "incontinence". And this was pure coincidence, since my former ex, sales, and gave, among other things, such medical devices. (Have never even claimed that I was set!)

jeee Oh ... now I'm actually from the action throughout from. But I'm right back where I started. Namely, "the look in the mirror". With all that I have written, I am clear! Sin problema! But in recent weeks that I, during my trip has increased, let me not be like that. Or, rather, depend on me! Particularly in S America, I have eaten literally! It also was all so delicious! Usually my motto is: listen to always eat, when the first Sättegefühl noticeable. Well, I must admit, I do that with normal food. Sweets are not with me under the heading meal but food. (And it is for the soul.)

The icing on the cake I got on the flight felt. My only battered trousers, was intended only for the long haul flights, after all, it was -20 º when I arrived here! I had said the jeans, not just the knob, but also leave open the half zipper on the return flight! Sapperlot! I had enough of it! My body had to disappear liable holiday gift!

I have cooked a huge pot of cabbage soup! And before you now, "yuck," says her looks like my looks delicious! It consists not only of white cabbage and stink. Inside are also red peppers, celery, green onion, parsley, lots of fresh tomatoes. Most importantly, Caraway said gas against the emergence of the cabbage. Much lemon juice to the sweet (yuck) and a proper taste of the cabbage soup bone! Bay leaves, salt and pepper! Even better, a pod "la puta que lo Pario" (I will not now translated, but that's called the hot chilli peppers in Paraguay). (There is also the Google translator). has

The first pot I (Kurt does not eat cabbage soup) 12 days passed. (Batch-frozen). Yesterday I again made a 10ltr pot soup-K. Except that it tastes good to me ... I must by now!

I weighed myself, with the intention of me place only after 2 weeks back on the scale. Today's finally happened! I can feel already that I've lost ... anyway, I stood on the scales and did the best will not remember what I weighed before 14 days! Sch. ... or forgetfulness has nothing to do with any age?

Conclusion: We came to the world and the first thing you put on us were the only diaper ... hoffema is that it is not the last thing they pull us out!

thank God, only our bodies age. The soul is always the same! In this sense, you do not let it get when you discover the next fold! True beauty comes from within! Or may be it's a plate of cabbage soup?

Best wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment