Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kate Playground Striping

schonmal said ... Real

... I love snow, since I'm in Canada?

Kurt had birthday yesterday!

To the day is not easy to go by so we drove around a bit in the boonies. At -6 ยบ and very strong wind, in search of some sunshine. Accessible to the northeast and a piece of blue sky far, far ahead of us. I wanted to take a few winter shots, because when the wind blows so strong, there is a special and beautiful snow layer pattern formed on the accumulated mass of snow on the roadside.

We had no luck. Even the beautiful snowy owl and a bird of prey (at different times), could not perpetuate itself. Angered by the (it) flying pig jaws, we are back home to run against. But a short time later ... Tara ... the sun!

Now we could no longer get in the way ... oh no, happy too soon! If not for the Cowboys were overzealous snow. So good, always in competition with the clearance vehicles. The always one step ahead of boys, especially, find virgin roads!

Here is my photographic exploitation of yesterday. A small Variation in the hot climate Paraguay photos! But do not rejoice too soon, I have so many pictures from the very first home! You shall not think that I forgot out of pure holiday euphoria, my new home "Canada".

Enjoy the photos. With blue sky, they are simply beautiful! Even the black stains in the snow, as blue as the sky. Have the most photos out of the car shooting. Visually could in fact create the impression that I was this on the road. how it looks when the Snow Cowboys won!

stream landscapes ... the way, after my entry, "I his only woman, "I got so many interesting and kind comments, the fact that the answers require a complete entry. Weis still not know when, because I work currently extra days begrudge me my boss so that the purse for the upcoming holidays and vacations, not quite as bad suffering.

Oh yes, still have an elephant-looking forward-looking forward announcement to make, tomorrow night is Sonja and takes me on Tuesday for a week to Cincinnati! Hipu! I can not think now only the Argentinian joy saying, "! Hasta el culo me canta" (this time I translated it before something else again to come out ... "even A ... My (non value-ester) sings "

Sunny Sunday greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment