Saturday, January 1, 2011

Duofem And Ferrous Fumarate Dosage

beach and rain

The year has started well! My neck hurts from screaming and singing. The belly laugh from.

Today we were in Guaruja, on the beach. Ca. 85km from Sao Paulo. But I will get the same.

this morning had little time to write me, because we had slept through tremendous.

Again New Year's Eve. As for celebrating, the Brazilians can not be beat. Clearly the class difference is very clear. The rich celebrate New Year in clubs. Pay entry fees that go into the thousands. greet Chicki-Micki can ...

The people celebrating on the streets. We have mixed under people and had a great time. It was a little similar to the Love Parade, with the difference that you are not in a coma drinks, celebrating singles!

All access roads were blocked and control over the two million participants by the police. We had a small cold bag there. It was a bottle of champagne, glasses (Lit when the liquid is poured) ((My brother is just a bigger spinner than me!)) And a few bottles of water. In the control was taken away from all the wells. Giant container with bottle stacking up. were inside, or ... on the celebration promenade water and beer to buy! Ok, yes of course, the people will also earn something. But miraculously, the policeman has not discovered our champagne and we were probably the only ones who could drink with the precious mineral water. Ok, I'm not necessarily proud of it, but somehow!

On the road, as you can see here, must have a load of water have fallen from the truck ... so real! Many cups were still intact and full. Ha ha ... we had cooler water again, what we needed to dance and celebrate because when one is thirsty quickly. Yes ... I'm not usually so the "Dancing Mouse, but with such a mood and Latin American music, I'm like old disused Zirkusgaul, when the first rhythms are loud, I go bounce!

----------------------------

Today, New Year's Day we are to the sea! Sure you're thinking, yuck, but it was raining! So what? Beach with sunshine but can any ... No, seriously, it was great.

We are the beach houses of Tia Chica ", an old friend of my brother. By the way, Chica is "small", it is clear, right? She is a past Japanese woman to me a lot right around the neck. Pardon to the stomach! She speaks Japanese, not more, but she keeps telling;!. "Tankeseen, tankeseen" Why I write all about Tia Chica She is a special woman very hard and cares for her incredibly good. guests. She is as nimble as a weasel, and always on the go, like a fart in the potty! Tía Chica, the children and young people off the streets and offers them a home. She cares like a mother. Does all well in hand, pays them to school and ensure that young people do not end up on the wrong path. Instead, she volunteers and is not to overlook how much support and enthusiasm the young people in turn Tía Chica. She currently employs 40 young people here on the beach. We had a great time with her today. Beach food and Caipirinha! Although, the beach here is the counterpart of the beaches in Canada. Later it began to drizzle. But that does not bother the Brazilians Not me! Then it rained ... it still did not bother! But then when it was raining really heavily, we are gone. Not really because of rain ... I was afraid for my ... the Tiger was not dry! I mean ... how does it look like as if his legs and tail to the waist down drip ...?

May I introduce: this is my tiger in the making, Manfredo has donated it to me! Unfortunately, he disappears latest in two weeks. Can not even try it ... or abstinence-shower-bathes, showers with rain coat?

Manfredo is sentenced me to buy anything anyway. He asked me yesterday, you need dollars or reais? I know why reais? Picking out! It took about an hour to get out of the place. Jam and jam again. Then we started to fool around. Manfredo his car is already such a thing. Yesterday I learned how to open the car door very far until it stops! If one does not, the monster is faster than one's feet inside. This experience I did yesterday ... Ouch! Armored doors and window glass beefed up to an inch thick! If he'd better save less in the interior ... but that's not all, police sirens and outdoor speakers ... is forbidden, but where no TÜV, since it can be wonderful fiddle to the car! So we Ausenlautsprächer the music on full strength! The people at the bus stop have got something from, and we wished each other a happy new year. In general, the Brazilians love to be photographed and are the most talented photo-crashers. Here in the background ... waving types. Then we saw this beauty in a garden. I had to get them it was always jam ... it is not magical?

Oops ... there I stand so aufn sign ... but related to, nem cavers ...?

too, is Brazil. Wheels stolen! Must be seen but not so serious, after all happy now one else. It is a kind of Inner Brazilian import = export!
soon as I held the camera out the window to catch this one-pSer, again waving from the car crash!

Then, the traffic slowly dissolved. On the roadsides rain forest in the rain.

We approached the highway and mountains ... the higher, the invisible, the mountains. The fog swallowed them. My battery was empty and we went home!



"Brasil" is not just a word, "Brasil" can mean an entire dictionary!

Best wishes! Your Ela

0 comments:

Post a Comment