Friday, January 21, 2011

Female Get Nipple Piercing Movie

What happened to our home!

Today is (unfortunately) my last day in Independencia. The week I spent , had a lot to me has meant. A week in my life, to remember. Support came not only the beautiful summer weather, the sense of home and the beautiful landscape, but first and foremost the many dear friends who tell me here so kind received have invited me and with whom I shared so many beautiful was able to experience hours.
A huge THANK YOU ALL!
So many entries, and reports that follow.
Last Sunday I'm limited to Hilde their cattle in the pasture, the former at our home.
Here on the picture, the forest left of the mountain.
The cattle came running because they knew that there is salt.
Then we walked over to our former property. Go there is no longer possible. What is left, a place of terror!
Independencia is booming. There are so many immigrants from Germany. Some with a lot of money and build huge bunker ... Other bite through with less good intentions and believe they are here to.
where our former house and grounds, as we have sold it in 1993.
how it looks today!
from the front at that time ...
... today!
It now has twice changed hands several times and the tenant or (alleged) watchdog.
The last also has the nail and rivet which party was taken. How are the tiles!
windows, doors, toilets, electricity facility, and, and ...
What was then a beautiful Property, now feel there probably only the wasps.
Even the scales remained without his corrugated tin roof!
Not only had the corrugated iron roof, but of the entire roof believe it.
He is now habgehauen to Bolivia and ill-gotten there be living.
I wonder what probably says the present owner to do so if he comes back from Germany ...?
That was our time well.
Our water tank
Our diverse orchard
The shed by the mother, her right smokehouse.
Oops ... there is still roof on it!
All around the flowers bloomed and grew a beautiful and well-kept lawn.
Our old wells. How many liters of water we have to pump as children by hand?
All of us has long gone, but the pain is not thereby reduced.
Our birth and parents, as we left.
From the same view today!
as self-explanation for my siblings, this is a piece of the outer wall from the living room on the page to grandma and grandpa.
The vacancy were our children.
The window of the old "Speißekammer"
The entrance door to the kitchen. Opposite is another post from the porch.
The gate to the pasture to see from which nothing is, or is passable. All
a jungle!
The 420 mtr way down the street.
But a bright spot!
my tree still stands! Dad planted it to my birth. I love the eucalyptus tree of the now well protrudes more than double the other trees.
I can remember that there used to often violent storms. Sometimes only in the immediate vicinity of the houses 34 adult trees and their roots were torn out by the storm wind. But did my tree! Twice, the lightning struck next to a standing trees, my tree was not taken!
The last "minder" who is now in Bolivia careful what ... has a lot of trees cut illegally converted and sold, my tree was! Perceive him too powerful? was
As I here I said to Hilda, when he had cut down that tree, I would be here collapsed at the sight.
Yes, everything is impermanent ... only the memories remain!
Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment