Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oakley Blades Oakley New Razor Blades?

Colorful Greetings!

This is the house of a dear friend in Independencia. I live here, not only here I am pampered!
Thank you dear Hilde that I am here with you must feel really at home! Next door lives
Erika, the daughter of ... Images and reports to follow ... you too Erika, thank you for everything!
Now I'm sitting on the terrace and have before me this panorama ... the focus of "Dreyer-Berg", my former home.
Engist The old house is converted into a guest house and who want to can spend a few € uros for a wonderful holiday.
Behind the tree, the Table Mountain to see half. There, I'm going to go with another friend and Lake Albert at the foot of the mountain swim.
are then invited us to a birthday.
Tomorrow we will lead a cattle farm of Hilde's the weekly check with her by.
lunch at the Swiss Fasserfall in the mountains and the late afternoon for coffee, cake and lots of chatting. This is the third picture that belongs to the panorama. Since my time is divided pretty closely, there are now no longer report (although I would have so much to say): I feel but SUPER GOOD and enjoy every second!
To all my friends, husband, family and especially to Hilda again THANK YOU for that unforgettable, beautiful hours I can do here!
flowers from Paraguay! (From the gardens of friends.)
love all castings and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment