Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Electroshock Women Prison Movies

The dovecote

I am still in Encarnacion, a city in southern Paraguay.

This here is Carmen's House. My oldest cousin, almost 74 years, widowed, trades, restless and mother in the loft.

Carmen and her mother (my aunt Sofia) live here actually own. But it always visit there. Here is the first point of contact for relatives to visit from the local area. From other places in the country. From Argentina, Brazil, Germany or Canada. It is a coming and going! Carmen has two sons and seven grandchildren. Everyone loves Carmen. But it has for all time, especially time for everyone to enjoy.

early for breakfast is the one or the other there. Noon are seldom less than seven or eight mouths to feed. I asked today, cook for the mothers, wives or employees which do not eat? Carmen replied yet, but they are really like coming here. I can understand only too well! And the food is threatening to tilt the end, so does Carmen are her plate, runs to the kitchen and she has been sizzling in the pan on something new.

other day I saw her with a loaded plate towards the neighbor's wall disappeared. That was one of the grandchildren, he called his grandmother and asked what there is to eat. He dared not over because, so here it is. Carmen handed him the food over the wall.

think not but yes, the grandchildren are not supplied. On the contrary, there are very good, but it tastes soooooo good at Omi. When Omi is soooooo beautiful!

before yesterday evening, at 22:30 clock, the doorbell rang. There were three teenage grandson and two of her friends. Omi, may we stay with you? Then Carmen said, yes, but I have visited. Ela is there and my son with his wife and child from Argentina also. Then they said we get along already and all asleep in the living room. Shortly after Carmen had placed food for five hungry guys and the guys have played happy drama.

Carmen said to me, that's so happy to get so much here ago and I know that they are not anywhere on the street or hanging out elsewhere.

On the other hand, if it is a "taxi" or else you need, it must call not long, it is now Someone there!

She is right, what is more beautiful than a good family life! Here family life is still writ large! Somehow I envy them a little, I would have to also love my children and grandchildren always around me.

But right now I have a family life, I just spoiled and feel at home here.

Always there It was typical to eat. Today there was a kind Cannelloni. Crocodile meat filling wrapped in pancakes. Of something delicious! the way, here are growing orchids, bromeliads and Co., quite naturally in the open and the trunk. with my favorite aunt. ----------------

On Saturday the 70th Birthday of Hugo. My oldest cousin. It was a great celebration!

The atmosphere was extraordinary good! I must admit with all humility, that I did not think it is not involved. I danced for 40 years as no more! The guests in a good mood, eating a spectacle! Cold buffet and an assortment of grilled. Here are a few skewers at the mouth to make you wässrich. The band of another cousin, played it easy on it!

first I did not really know because I woke up with a pinched nerve and felt depending on the movement known as the "lumbago". (Manfredo said I would have shot myself ...) Aunt Sofia said, because only helps dance dance and dance again ... it did not help, but it was still fun! My hairdresser, a married niece in second Degree, I had properly set right the next night and well for her it is!

But back to the dance party ... when I saw my aunt at 92 so ... I was wondering if I probably on the 70th my son will dance? Or at least be there? Oh jee, I'll be 97 ... not the most recent chicken, but if I live to 104 anyway, it might just work! Here Auntie us two, I'm so glad to be here and a few days to spend with her and all others are allowed. Manfredo is already back on Sunday to Sao Paulo. This is my favorite cousin Raul. Even as children we were best friends and wanted to marry. We always said, until we grow, we have long no relatives! I'm going tonight to Asunción and tomorrow's going to the old home Independencia. I was born and raised. I'm so glad there with many friends to dig out old memories! I have no relatives there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -------------- ---------------

Encarnacion, a city on the move!

change, progress, new perspectives, or an ecological disaster for the future?

The port city in the south is now an island that only a tip of the mainland depends.

15 - 20% of residents had their homes, their businesses and roots break off and move away.

either in one of the 5 new suburban towns were built for that purpose, or something like Carmen, who could build on the land of her son. When I was the last time in Paraguay, I lived right here in Sofia's aunt house. The entire lower area was razed. earth was six meters high and is still driven up to the elevated water levels of the Paraná River to defy. Ca. 100 km upstream from here, the barrier Yasyretá together with Argentina built. I wonder for what? 300 km further north is the largest water dam in the world, Itaipu. Here stood at my last visit even more houses. This was all built over to the port down. An old frigate is still ...! Seven bridges connect the city with the mainland and around the "Costanera" built.

Absolutely a new face for the city. Beautiful coastal plants and white sand for the beach 36 Km will bring down.

... But the Paraguayans it is unfortunately not be used to dispose of garbage ... the water around the city stands still ... high temperatures and lots of bugs ... I wonder what is going to be here in the next 10 years? has been invested a lot of money ... it is said that more than half of the capital available from Yasyretá project disappeared into private pockets ... also this is Paraguay.

But for now I say goodbye to yesterday's sunset on the Parana River with the skyline of Posadas, Argentina!

Cordial Greetings from Encarnación. PS. I hope I can post this entry. I have only limited I-Net at the window in the kitchen or do I need to with Sorella neighbor. This is one reason that I do not rummage in other blog and comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment