Sunday, January 30, 2011

Headache And Concussion

Finally back "Cowgirl"!

collective responses to comments of the last entries.

clean time, I do not respond to all comments on possible. But sometimes it is simply unavoidable. To exclude readers priorities, I will not mention any names.

"beauties which we have not here ..." There beauties it all over the world. We might not see them anymore because they are part of our everyday life. When I was in Paraguay, with my friends and relatives "Fresh-snapped photos" looked, it was said again and again;

. I did not know what great birds we have here, I do not hear anymore "

"What? These wonderful flowers you have found in our garden? "

Or ..." My God, it's really beautiful landscape with us! "

--- -------------------

bridges ... to see much more dangerous than they are! Believe me, that have held for decades and will continue to do so.

----------------------

Why I left Paraguay? I'm sorry, I sure can not now respond with a few sentences. But I will detail (maybe) later in my second Blog (Back in Paraguay) report.



I I must admit, the first moment on a horse for over 30 years, was not exactly "hard seat" and are more likely from a picture of a monkey auf'n grindstone. Even the grin of Kate is not to be missed!
As you can see, came up with even a thunderstorm and we had to take several hours to the cattle from far away. (To save in an emergency the camera)
with a plastic bag it went on the road.
was But after the first 3 minutes everything the same again! Riding is just like cycling!
But then we were surprised by the storm. We were lucky and had just near the Anni their possession. Soon the horses in the barn and already distributed a bucket!
Here, there is also nice, as the branches of the trees gave way to the storm.
The "Pindo" Palme was in the background on one side only. It thundered and lightened, and I remembered as a child I always found it so wonderful to be in rain forest. We did this here, in deference to the camera do not. Also had its advantages, it was so nice to be in Annie, to chat with her and eat all their cake!
The rain was a blessing. everything was very dry and above all, as seen here in the photo, very dusty!
When the rain ran after, we continued riding. In a freshly-washed landscape, which still smelled fresh! Lovely!
Once in the pasture in question, we looked together the scattered cattle. Mei ham that looked stupid! Then they were not prepared for ...
... they ran as fast as they could.
Oh, was the "scheeeeen" ... exactly as before. to recover the cattle on horseback!
Ha ... here I do look more relaxed already!
through the pasture, then on the road and back across the pasture ...
Are we back in the late afternoon.

The work was done, and protected the cattle from the thieves!
Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment