Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kate's Playground On Iphone

Glug, glug ...

... I'm re-emerged! It is now done sooooo much, but the most important thing, and I'm at home!

sit under this tree, we, he means "golden rain" and I know now why! Unfortunately, it is thought out only in the morning and evening. At the moment 38 º in the shade. I shower 5 times a day. The light summer clothes that I brought back, are almost too warm for this climate. According to the most recent report, 2 January, we were all in bed with an MD virus. (I know, it could mean "Manfredo Dreyer virus" ...), but he caught it too. All five which had one day before at the beach, lying in bed. Therefore, I also love the beautiful, clean, and very lonely beaches in Canada.

But was not that bad, because lying in bed doing him some day very good, especially if it rains incessantly. Yes honest, always when I'm in Brazil it is raining. Our car trip to Paraguay, we were able to bend the first time. For me it was a day later feeling much better and could eat a snack. Manfredo won something from the pharmacy and we were on 4 Finally leave. 1600km lay before us! We're hardly out of Sao Paulo, the weather cleared and it was getting better! We had tangled total, because the chick from the GPS was set to shortest route. It was already evening and we ended up on dirt roads dotted with thick stones that were just waiting to knock Manfredos car from below. Then finally back asphalt, and it was Asphalt times. There were more holes than Swiss cheese! Potholes without end, far and no living creature, cars and villages. It was getting darker and I wanted out of there as quickly as possible. It was a zig-zag run-in a race against time. When we finally arrived on normal asphalt, we have moved a few times and thus lost about 120Km.

Shortly before Cascavel, so at 02:00 clock the next morning, we made the first catch and put back the seats to sleep and a half hours. I was just given a chance to run inside, to go to the toilet and a coffee to take with me. It went! Just before the Paraguayan border, we had a flat tire. It was dark, but Manfredo had hammer out quickly and well. I just held the flashlight. Then we had before the border can repair the tire. For in Paraguay would probably not be lightly armored tires can be repaired. In Foz do Iguazú were closed early in the morning or all tire repair shops yet. Ask for more, we found that 24h. Service had. But here we could not be helped, because the special equipment has been stolen. opened to neighbor ... there were already four vehicles and waited. When we finally turn came, there could not be made. We were then sent and have been prepared to possibly have to buy a new tire. But here we were lucky! And I finally got a coffee ... just a thimble of wax-giving nectar ... but I'd sure the world can kiss! are with much delay we finally arrived at the border and I was able to catch a glance over to Paraguay! A quick border formalities and we were in our home! After almost six years back! Since we always had a lot of delay, Manfredo still did not feel really healthy, it was understandable that he simply just wanted to come and not even stop to take pictures. There was already a feat to lure him to Km206 in a rest area. This time I had provided and consumed not only coffee but also taken away. Just as with your food!

But a few pictures of the way out of a moving car had to be easy!

Paraguay Typically, life takes place under the tree. side of the road is what sells everything you can think of. Where's just not a tree, is made a little shade and even the culinary business is going. the early afternoon, after 26 hours, we arrived in Asuncion. With friends we were eating dinner. My wish was a restaurant with typical dishes.

We were lucky, there was also a show of Paraguayan music and dance performance. Even more luck we had, that the singer was a known personality and very much knew about the old Paraguayan music and we are also very nice and funny said. Honestly, I have learned more music that night, than it was in the school. The woman was really "too-too!" Unfortunately, the photos have become less clear, because I had my camera there and Manfredo found out the next day to make use of his right. But the highlight of the evening was my favorite dish:

to plait, Grilled Beef! Mooooment ... now thinks it not equal, ugh ... it really is a delicacy! Also very clean, because they are not only cleaned, but removed the inner skin with a wooden bar. Very long and connect cooked on a charcoal grill! Yesterday the 7th we went in the morning at 05:00 clock south to Encarnación. Among the many, many relatives. To arrive until 10:00 clock and from that moment, I can say, I'm really home!

Only my cousin knew that I go with him. Our aunt and surrogate mother had no idea. They celebrate their 92nd in July and as ever, eh, a personality!

before I got out of the car and ran up to the house. When I saw Aunt Sofia, the joy was great. We fell into the arms and we wept for joy just yet. She said: "I let you go again!"

In House was still the Christmas decorations and my cousin said we have not put away, because for us today is the first Christmas.

Thus began my vacation!

For a better understanding of the size of the family: My mother had eight siblings, all married, and again a lot of children ... the meantime, children and many grandchildren ...

Continuously come to relatives or are we going there!

We are cooks and spoiled. All the dishes I've missed so much. Yesterday we were in Cambyretá, where our mother and her siblings were born. Still lives there, the youngest sister of our mother, with her husband and family. It was so hot, because only a towel soaked in ice water helped around the neck. But it was so beautiful and at last I've immortalized the three sisters. Aunt Clara, the youngest on the left, Aunt Erika from Argentina in the middle and right Aunt Sofia. At first, they very fitting ... we are not yet combed only house coat and so on ... but I find so of course the pictures are very beautiful. is my friends ... I have to back again, because the Sun at Siesta and tonight celebrating my oldest cousin turns 70 Birthday. I have only a few hours to restore myself.

Cordial greetings from sunny Paraguay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment